Registration is now open!! You will find the link below. Cost $50 per night with a 2-night minimum stay.
We are so excited to camp with our Loft Family this summer! We are going to have an amazing time together!
August 24 -27, 2023
24526 S Metzler Park Rd.
Estacada, OR 97023
Some camp activities include: *Baptisms * S'mores Wars * Talent Show * Children's Activities - Bike Parade
We will be camping at the beautiful Metzler Park this year, located along the banks of Clear Creek in Estacada. The park provides for a variety of outdoor activities, including horseshoes, softball, swimming, camping, hiking, and fishing.
The swimming hole can be accessed by a 0.1-mile easy trail from the parking area.
- Check-In time is 3:00 pm; Check-Out time is 1:00 pm.
- Campers must be in approved camping shelter designed specifically for overnight camping (no car camping or sleeping under the stars). All licensed vehicles and recreational vehicles must have current tags.
- Two tents or one tent and one recreational vehicle allowed per campsite, unless specifically designated as RV only or tent only.
- Maximum of 8 people and 2 pets allowed per campsite.
- The first vehicle is included in the camping fee. Extra vehicles are $8.00 per vehicle per night.
- All reserved campsites have water and electricity
Day Camper Information:
If you are unable to camp overnight with us, please consider coming out for the day! You won't want to miss this special time of connecting and getting "off the grid". Please come prepared with meals, or make plans to join a friend at their campsite. We will be having church in the park in the morning on Saturday morning, August 26th. We will not be having our regular Saturday night service that evening.
Everyone is welcome to participate in S’mores Wars, Talent Show, and all other activities.
Day Camper Packing List:
- Food, drinks and snacks for the day
- Camp chairs
- Sun screen/bug spray
- Clothing for swimming in the river
- Life Jacket for children
- Bikes or Scooters
- Parking ($8)
We are so excited and look forward to spending time with you at camp!
Directions: Metzler Park is about 7 miles south of Estacada. Take Interstate 205 to Exit 12, Estacada/Mt Hood. Travel eastbound onto Highway 212/224. Proceed 3.2 miles to the Rock Creek junction. Turn right onto Highway 224, following the signs to Estacada. Proceed 15.1 miles through Estacada. On the southeast end of town, turn right onto Highway 211, crossing the Clackamas River. Go 4 miles and turn right onto Tucker Road. Proceed .5 miles and make a sharp left onto Metzler Park Road at the bend. The park is at the end of the road, about 1.6 miles.